Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Problem inserting a new worksheet

Nick

Ron is speaking of "workbook" protection, not "worksheet" protection.

ToolsProtectionUnprotect Workbook.

Sheet protection just prevents changes to the sheet which is protected.

Workbook protection prevents changes to the workbook, like adding or deleting
a sheet.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:42:09 -0800, "Nick"
wrote:

Hi Ron, I have several pages in the document and I have made sure that they
all unprotected, but they "insert" option remains greyed out

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Nick

You have protect your workbook

ToolsProtection

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Nick" wrote in message ...
I cannot insert additional worksheets into the exisiting book. The option is
faded out, suggesting I might have something locked or otherwise. Can you
help please