Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

Default If formula result is false, how do I auto-delete that rows?

Select the range, press F5, click special, select blanks, press Ctrl and -
(minus/hyphen), select entire row, press enter or click OK

Peo Sjoblom

"jbrenner51" wrote in message
I have some formulas on sheet one that make the rows flow to one of the

other
sheets - depending on the result of the formula. My problem is that on

sheet
two, I have 3 rows with data, then 8 blank rows, then another row of data,
etc... How do I automatically remove the "False" rows from subsequent
sheets?

Appreciate the assistance!

John