Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bejewell

Default Open Form Automatically in Excel File

I am not new to Excel, but I am new to using forms within the application.
I've created a form to make it easier for a user to enter the information
that I need in my table. But I'd like the form to open automatically when
the user opens the Excel file. (Otherwise, how will they even know that a
form exists for them to use?) I'm sure there has to be a way to do this,
but I haven't found it yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!