Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mayoslc

Default vlookup still gives na

Nikki:
You mention if I still get the NA errot to use the iserror () formula.
What is that? I am still getting NA's.

"Nikki" wrote:

you need to USe $ signs..
=VLOOKUP(B2,'Tier 1'!$A:$A:'Tier 1'!$E:$E,5,FALSE)

if you are still getting NA is because there are missing data in where you
are doing the lookup. you can get rid of that by using and iserror() formula.

Nikki

"mayoslc" wrote:

We are trying to manipulate numbers using vlookup, approximately 4,300
records using the formula below:
=VLOOKUP(B2,'Tier 1'!A:A:'Tier 1'!E:E,5,FALSE)
There is one total property spreadsheet and 3 other tabs. About 1,500
records are coming back NA.
Any suggestions on what might be happening?? It looks like a formula problem!