Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lee Harris

Default conditional fraction - sumif?

many thanks Biff and Rowan!

"Rowan Drummond" wrote in message
Of course that should be:
=D2/SUMIF($B$2:$B$200,B2,$D$2:$D$200)

Rowan Drummond wrote:
In L2 enter =C2/SUMIF($B$2:$B$200,B2,$C$2:$C$200) adjust the sumif ranges
to include all rows and copy down as requried.

Hope this helps
Rowan

Lee Harris wrote:

Since you guys have been very helpful before, I thought I'd ask if you
could help me do a SUMIF (or other) solution to the following

Col "A": player name
COl "B": team name
Col "D": attempts

about 300 rows of data, not ordered by team.

What I want in Col "L" is the %age of attempts the player has had on his
team, the players will be mixed up, not in team order, so I want to be
able to see immediately without sorting that a player has had 34.5% of
the attempts on the team he plays for

Can this be easily done?

cheers !
Lee