Adam Cohn

"roeaster" wrote in message ...
Frank, you're the greatest! You can't know the frustration I've been dealing
with!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
goto 'Tools - Options - Calculate' and check 'Automatic calculation'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"roeaster" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am using SUMIF and have been able to drag the formula down the

column and
the right values pop up. Now, when I drag, the column is filled with

the
value in the first cell in the column.

After dragging, I can double click the cells or hit F2 (to edit) then

hit
enter and the correct value will pop up.

Once I was able to fix the problem by just restarting my computer but

not
anymore. I noticed this is happening with other (maybe all) formulas

so
every time I update, I have to go to every cell with a formula and

hit F2
then Enter to make sure the right value is in every cell - very

annoying.

I wondered if this might be some quirky thing that happens after I

run my
macro (it turns columns of numbers into text format). Or maybe it's

some
weird setting that I accidentally set - one that says "don't update a

cell
with a formula until the person clicks on it to indicate that they

want the
correct value in this cell."

I don't know, I'm all out of ideas!

Wow, you just saved me hours of annoyance as well! Thanks so much!!!
No idea how that automatic calculation setting got turned off.