Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default How do I freeze a pane on Excel but leave one line unfrozen?

Paul

Freezing row 1 only prevents it from scrolling as you move down, not across.

The only way to freeze say, A1:F1 would be to select G2 and freeze panes.

This would also freeze columns A:F

Perhaps experiment with windownew window then windowarrange.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:26:05 -0800, Paul S <Paul
wrote:

I have frozen a pane on my SS to show my categories against data as you
scroll along, but my title ( on Row 1) disappears. I was wondering if there
is a way of unfreezing the pane just for Row 1? Or making it so the title is
constantly present