Myrna

Ehntd,
The overtime rate is 1 1/2.
No it is not on the sheet.
No I do not a subtotal for each week!
Technically there are 3 weeks for the 15 cells spaces
B5:H5 = 7 days
I5:O5 = 7 days
P5 = 1 day
These are the cells for the semi-monthly time sheet
T5 = $8
U5 = Gross Pay ( I thought this is the place for the formula)

Yes, we could redesign the sheet if needed.
If it is easier to calculate the formula this way.
Thought it would be easier the calculate the 15 working day in one cell.
Myrna,

"ehntd" wrote:

What is the overtime rate? And is it somewhere in the sheet? Also,
instead of having the total in U5, can you have a subtotal for week 1
and then a subtotal for week 2 and then add them? Since the two weeks
are separate then that has to be taken into consideration. Let me know
and I´ll help you with this.

--
ehntd
ehntd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15865