bpeltzer

Default removing unnecessary spaces from multiple cells

In a helper column, =value(trim(a1)). The trim deletes spaces on either end
and the value converts it back to a number. Autofill, then copy / paste
special values to fix the results, then delete the original column.

"sflady" wrote:

I have many cells where the numbers have a space or two after each one. I am
not able to format them as numbers because of this and don't want to have to
remove them manually. I have tried the Replace with but don't know how to
have it remove spaces. It says I must have a value.
Thanks.