Bob Phillips

Default Excel Language worksheet

You could have a simple table of translated values, and use VLOOKUP.

But surely, language doesn't work like that. Translate word by word and you
end up with meaningless garbage.

--

HTH

RP

"Tim" wrote in message
Hi, I am trying to create a worksheet where I can type in a sentence in a
cell and the cell below it will display the sentence converted to a

different
defined language. So if I typed in something like "She is not nice" into a
cell, excel would search the worksheet for the correct conversion and in

the
cell below, list the conversion. If in my new language "She is not nice"
would come out as "Ie nae aeoch gehagh. Any ideas on how to set this up?
Thanks!

Example: She is not nice
le nae aeoch gehagh
She = le