Bob Phillips

Default addin workbook

The best way would be for the owner of the other PC were to download and
install the add-in themselves.

--

HTH

RP

"afdmello" wrote in message
I have created a workbook with some formulae from a addin downloaded from
the internet. This addin appears as userdefined in the dropdownlist of
recently used formulae.It works well on my PC

what is the procedure to send this workbook and addin to another PC and

get
it working?for eg I want the workbook and addin in a floppy and download

it
to another PC the formulas did not work.

afd