Ragdyer

Default todayif??

Try this for your first question:

=IF(OR(E2={1,2,3}),TODAY(),"")

Enter in A2, and copy down as needed.

Re-phrase your second question.
--
HTH,

RD

"TimM" wrote in message
Hello,
Hopefully this makes sense to some one. What I need is two things first:
I need cell A2 to display todays date if a 1, 2, or 3 is typed into E2
and
have that happen all the way down the sheet so as I enter data it fills
the
date in for me.

Next I have a box that counts but I wanted it to count day by day. So
today
it will count every '1' entered into column F. I'm not even sure it's
possible to count on those two variables combined.

If any of this is confusing I can clairfy a bit more if needed.
--
Thanks for any help that can be provided.
TimM