Peo Sjoblom

Default Excel 2000

=SUMPRODUCT(--(AI5:AI133<""))

assuming that the formulas in AI5:AI133 will change to something when a date
is entered in sheet1

Peo Sjoblom

"j0white" wrote in message

When a date is entered into a cell on worksheet 1, it populates that date

in
a cell on worksheet 2 in the same workbook. The formulas are setup in
worksheet 2 to be blank unless a date is entered on worksheet 1.

My question is this, I have counters at the top of each column
"(=COUNTA(AI5:AI133)", this counts the cells that have data in them. How

do I
word this count formula on worksheet 2 to not count the cells unless a

date
is populated in that cell.
Since there is a formula in each cell its counting the cells. I only want
the cell to be counted when a date gets populated in worksheet 2, when a

date
is populated in worksheet 1. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.