TonyR

Default Creating Formulas In Excel To Calculate Time Intervals

Each month I receive a report that has entries for time intervals in the
following format days:hours:minutes (e.g. 02:13:07 - 2 days 13 hours 7
minutes). In order to perform calculations for a group of that data I
decided its best to convert everything to base 10 (minutes). To expedite
that process, I would like to create a script/macro that would recognize the
expression and perform the conversion. I have only limited formula writing
however. Would greatly appreciate any insight you may be able to share!
Thank you!