Myrna

Biff,
My table includes a row from B5 through P5.
This is 15 days or cells.
I pay overtime within a calendar week of Mon through Sun only (7 days).
If they exceed 40 hours within 7 cells of the 15 cells.
How do I calculate the formula for the whole 15 arrangement.

"Biff" wrote:

Hi Myrna!

It depends on how you pay overtime and what you mean
by "then figure the single day also".

Do you pay OT only after an employee has worked 40 hrs?
Or, do you pay OT after an employee has worked 8 hrs a day?
What if an employee works 12 hrs on Monday and then calls
off on Tuesday?

You say that P5 is a single day. I have no idea what that
means.

Your basic setup should include a cell to calculate
regular hours and then another cell should calculate OT
hours.

Biff