Bob Phillips

Default Excel Dummy - Please Help!

Hopefully this is it Ed

Sub Test4Ed()
Dim sh1 As Worksheet
Dim sh2 As Worksheet
Dim iLastRow As Long
Dim iPos As Long
Dim i As Long

Set sh1 = Worksheets("Sheet1")
Set sh2 = Worksheets("Sheet2")

With sh1
iLastRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp).Row
For i = 1 To iLastRow
iPos = 0
On Error Resume Next
iPos = Application.Match(.Cells(i, "D").Value, _
sh2.Range("D:D"), 0)
On Error GoTo 0
If iPos 0 Then
sh2.Cells(iPos, "B").Resize(, 2).Copy .Cells(i, "B")
End If
Next i
End With

HTH

RP

"Ed" wrote in message
Hi Bob - Once again thanks for your help... However, when I run the macro

it
appears to do exactly what I want to do except it is also modifying the OU
column which should not be modified. Can you please assist?

Thanks!
Ed

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

An alternate

Sub Test4Ed()
Dim sh1 As Worksheet
Dim sh2 As Worksheet
Dim iLastRow As Long
Dim iPos As Long
Dim i As Long

Set sh1 = Worksheets("Sheet1")
Set sh2 = Worksheets("Sheet2")

With sh1
iLastRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp).Row
For i = 1 To iLastRow
iPos = 0
On Error Resume Next
iPos = Application.Match(.Cells(i, "D").Value, _
sh2.Range("D:D"), 0)
On Error GoTo 0
If iPos 0 Then
sh2.Cells(iPos, "A").Resize(, 3).Copy .Cells(i, "A")
End If
Next i
End With

HTH

RP

"Ed" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to accomplish the following:

I have two worksheets with 4 columns (OU, Full Name, Display Name,
AccountName, ). The values in the "AccountName" columns are the same

in
both
worksheet, but the values in the other three are different. I need to

find
way to search the two worksheets and when the AccountName in both

worksheets
match, I would like to replace the "Full Name" and "Display Name"

values
in
Worksheet 1 with the values (Full Name and Display Name) from

Worksheet 2.

BTW - Yesterday two members were kind enough to assist me with this
yesterday but the logic I provided them was a bit wrong.

Thanks for your assistance!