Roger Govier

Default Countif with more than one criteria

Hi

Try
=SUMPRODUCT(--($A$1:$A$100="novi"),--($B$1:$B$100=13))

This assumes that the 13 is a numeric value, not text.
If it is text, then wrap the 13 in double quotes "13".

Regards

Roger Govier

Bleeding Maroon wrote:
My Example wasn't clear here's a better one

Column A Column B

Novi 13
Novi 13
North 13

I need a formula that counts only when Column B = 13 and Column A = Novi

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

This looks like a standard COUNTIF to me

=COUNTIF(A:A,"Novi")

--

HTH

RP

"Bleeding Maroon" wrote in
message ...

Hi. I need to countif with more than one criteria, how do I do that?
Speadsheet Example:

Column A Column B
Novi 13
Novi 13
North 13

In this example I want to count only when Column A = Novi. Maybe a
different formula is appropriate. Thanks