Ed

Default Excel Dummy - Please Help!

Thanks Bob!

"Ed" wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to accomplish the following:

I have two worksheets with 4 columns (OU, Full Name, Display Name,
AccountName, ). The values in the €śAccountName€ť columns are the same in both
worksheet, but the values in the other three are different. I need to find a
way to search the two worksheets and when the AccountName in both worksheets
match, I would like to replace the "Full Name" and "Display Name" values in
Worksheet 1 with the values (Full Name and Display Name) from Worksheet 2.

BTW - Yesterday two members were kind enough to assist me with this
yesterday but the logic I provided them was a bit wrong.

Thanks for your assistance!