Paul Bennett

Default converting minus quantities to plus

I download my bank statements and store them in Excel. the bank has the
annoying habit of displaying debit items as minus quantities with a minus
sign attached. this makes it awkward for manipulating the figures
afterwards. I've tried displaying them in red but they are still shown with
a minus in the bar at the top.is there a way of mass converting this row of
minus figures into ones without the minus sign? I know there is probably a
simple way of doing this but I can't figure it out.i have Windows XP Home
Edition.

thanks

Paul