GLT

Default Alternate Color Lines when using Custom Views

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your response - I have autofilter switched on for the columns and
I have saved a few different filters as a custom view...

Whenever I select a custom view and the data is filtered, the color lines
are based from the original view...

Cheers

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

What is the custom view doing specifically?

--

HTH

RP

"GLT" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

I used the following code in the Conditional Fomatting dialog box to

acheive
alternate colour lines:

=MOD(ROW(),2)=1

This works fine, except when I choose a custom view, the alternate lines

do
not re-color themselves and I get blocks of one color or another - looks
messy...

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks