Andy Pope

Default How can I prevent blank cells from charting?

Hi Teri,

I have updated the example workbook to include revised formula for
handling data in rows as well as columns.

Cheers
Andy

Teri wrote:
Andy, I did see this example and it works beautifully in the example.
However, my data is in a ROW, not in columns. I'm not sure I have the
expertise to convert unless I create a whole other table and have my row
populate it. Your suggestion?

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Do remove zero values see this example.
http://andypope.info/charts/piezeros.htm

Read this article which includes tips on how to avoid unwanted data labels.

Cheers
Andy

Teri wrote:

I've written my formulas so that a zero value will show as blank. I do not
want this to chart in my pie-chart. How can I make this happen?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info