Exit Advantage

Default Formula to copy rng of cells where (value is met) to anther sheet

I have one sheet that contains info for all three office locations. One
column on this sheet contains location ID. I want to create three seperate
sheets for each office, then have a formula that will copy the info from a
row on the primary sheet to respective office sheet. Office locations are 28,
44 and 68. So if column c on main sheet =28 then copy all rows where column c
= 28 to 28 sheet, etc with 44 and 68. Please help, I can't figure it out.

Thanks,
Brian