lil'bit

Default unintentionally changing SS

Hello forum. I have a problem. Sometimes when looking at an older SS on
the computer, I find the totals changed from when I originally printed
them. I'm suspecting it has something to do with the headings/page
break numbers that I add to the second/ third page after totaling all
columns and rows. Or maybe the notations I write up at bottom of SS.

Is there a way to lock ( and Unlock for adding an add't row of data ) a
SS so it cannot be changed? Or, preferably, is there a way to -print -
the page that will automatically add headings and titles to second and
third pages without me actually entering the headings etc between the
figures when there is a page break. Each month's SS will always have
2-3 pages and each page has to have the headings etc. It's always the
grand totals that are changed. The row upon row of currency data stays
the same.

--
lil'bit

married, muddled, and mistook