David.Allen297 David.Allen297 is offline
Junior Member

Default Recalculation taking a massive 11 seconds

Hi,

I've designed a simple spreadsheet that's looking at a small table of data and returning 2 values.

(The sheet gets updated by external means, hence I'm using the worksheet_calculate event).

The average of the 2 is then calculated and used to display historical Min and Max values (in the Yellow boxes).

These 3 (Average, Min Average, Max Average) are then rounded to predefined increments.

When I choose selection "A" or "D" and run my code (from a cmdButton) it takes a MASSIVE 11 seconds on my well specced PC..

But if I choose "B", "C", or "E" and run my code it takes less than 1 second.

It's maybe best that you look at the attached example 'dave.xls' and ask if there's anything that you don't understand because I'm useless at explaining things!

Can someone please help me clean up my code, or work out what is wrong?

Thanks,

Dave
Attached Files
File Type: zip dave.zip (15.7 KB, 137 views)