Bernard Liengme

Default Help with an excel graph problem

Sounds like you are stacking the three columns. Look at the column
sub-types, make sure you use the first.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Jckksk" <u15655@uwe wrote in message news:5734a8a3ad360@uwe...
I created several worksheets, some with three columns of data, covering
three years broken down by months, when I create a graph, highlight all
three
columns, use chart wizard, my values are way off in the graph, the highest
value in the sheet is 810, the graph plots it at 2000, when I chart just
one
column of data,, no problem but as soon as I try to graph all three
columns
the values are off....I know there is a very simple solution , I just
cannot
figure it out....thanks in advance for any help, and thanks for not
chuckling
at me...at least not out loud.