Howie

Default Formula is entering a default time when it comes across an empty cell..

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:48:49 +1300, "Bill Kuunders"
wrote:

|one way
|
|<tools<options<viewdeselect " zero values" in window options

Ahh, yes. This is much simpler. However, if I send my sheet to
soomebody, will it just re-insert the 0 value if their version of
excel is not set up as deselecting zero values?

If so, I have now changed the cell format to custom:

[$-409]h:mm AM/PM;@

But I still get the zero value entered by the formula. (Only this
time it shows as 12:00 AM of course).
I don't suppose there is a way to alter the above custom cell
format line to ignore zeros'?