Deb

Default How do I add a symbol between numbers in a column?

Example: I have a column of 5 character numbers like row 1 is 10011, row 2
is 10012, row 3 is 10013, etc. I need to add a dash after the first two
characters like row 1 needs to be 10-011, row 2 needs to be 10-012, row 3
needs to be 10-013, etc. So, I need to insert a dash after the first two
digits and do this all the way down the column.

"Deb" wrote:

I have a column of numbers and I need to add a dash between the first two
numbers without having to do it manually (several thousand rows). Is it
possible?