Dave Peterson

Default Highlighting rows?

It worked ok for me when I tried in xl2003.

I would suspect that it was written before xl2003 was available and Chip just
hasn't updated the web page.

(I don't have a guess why xl2003 crashed on you, though.)

Linn Kubler wrote:

This looked promising Paul but it doesn't work with Excel 2003. The
instructions say it supports up to 2002. Excel crashes when I try to enable
it. Wonder how I can remove it from my Add-ins list.

Thanks,
Linn

"Paul B" wrote in message
Linn, have a look at Chip's row liner addin at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rowliner.htm and see it will do what you
want
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Linn Kubler" wrote in message

Using Excel 2003 here and when I navigate a spreadsheet using the arrow
keys, or the mouse for that matter, I'd like to highlight the entire row.
I think this would make it much easier to visually scan the row and read
the data. Is there a way to do this? I thought there was a check box in
the options I could turn on but that must have been another version of
Excel.

Thanks in advance,
Linn

--