adambowie

Default Rotating a chart, and more..

I know that a not long ago, someone else asked about rotating charts,
but the solution offered won't work for me.

I have a 2D area chart which currently runs across the x-axis. I'd like
to run the chart along the y-axis instead. This could be achieved by
either rotating the whole chart object, or producing a chart that Excel
by default doesn't seem to let you.

The other part of my problem is that I'd like the said chart to lie
*underneath* the data in a worksheet. And I need the chart to be
dynamic - I don't want to have to export the chart, make it into a jpg
and then import it as a watermark (unless I can automate the whole
routing in VBA).

To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, have a look at 'this'
(http://www.adambowie.com/weblog/archive/chart.jpg) jpg of another
chart taken from a PDF.

Any help or pointers in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Adam

--
adambowie