Jckksk

Default Help with an excel graph problem

I created several worksheets, some with three columns of data, covering
three years broken down by months, when I create a graph, highlight all three
columns, use chart wizard, my values are way off in the graph, the highest
value in the sheet is 810, the graph plots it at 2000, when I chart just one
column of data,, no problem but as soon as I try to graph all three columns
the values are off....I know there is a very simple solution , I just cannot
figure it out....thanks in advance for any help, and thanks for not chuckling
at me...at least not out loud.