Peo Sjoblom

Default Timesheet maximum hours problem

No it's not always returning 44, so the only other option is that the 22:00
is either text or not 22:00

Peo Sjoblom

"Good Time" wrote in message
Thanks for your help but this formula always returns the value 44:00.

The problem is if cell D24 is less than 44:00 hours, let say 22:00
than cell D26 should reflect 22:00.

If cell D24 is greater than 44:00 than cell D26 should reflect the
maximum of 44:00 which your formula does.

Can you help?
Hi!

Try this:

=MIN(D24,44/24)

Format the cell as [h]:mm.

Biff

"Good Time" wrote in message
.. .
I have created a time sheet for biweekly payroll, but I have one
problem.

Cell: I12 is the total for one week

Cell: D24 is the above total copied

Cell:D26 is regular hours worked - and this is where I have the
problem.

I want this cell to copy the value from D24 or input 44:00 hours,
which ever is less, in time format.

Can you help

Thank you