CNA48

Default I need to link only certain cell...

I am trying to create a shipping list from a long list of items. On a
given row I have a column called "Descrition" and a column called
"ship". On my shipping list I want to link to the "Descrition" column
only if there is an "x" under the "ship" column. My formula is this
=IF(Sheet1!S9="X",Sheet1!E9,IF(Sheet1!S10="X",Shee t1!E10,IF(Sheet1!S11="X",Sheet1!E11,"")))

This is fine to go and find the first row that has an "x". My question
is how do I format the next formula to go and start after it finds the
first "x" and so forth. I would appreciate any ideas. thanks

--
CNA48
CNA48's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28686