notsmartenough

Default How do I enter a date range ie -7 from current date in MS QUERY

I am creating an excel pivot table using external data. I want to include
only records that are equal to current date and past 6 days. In otherwords,
on any day that I run the pivot table I would bet current day + 6 days prior
data. How would I setup the criteria and value cell. I can successfully
specify a criteria field and in the value but = date(now()) and this works
fine for current days data but I am having trouble using the date(now()) -
7. Any suggestions?

Thanks