Tim

Default Looking to create a simple user form with lookup

I am trying to create a simple little program for our employees to check
credit card numbers and return which Credit Card company it belongs to.
My thought was to have a simple user form 'popup' stating, "Please enter
Credit Card Number here", a box to put the numbers in. Once they enter the
card number click the button and have it return a statement, "This is a ABC -
Master Card, contact number is (800) 555-1234"

The lookup would compare the first 6 numbers (although a few only do the
first 2 or 5) of the credit card entered, to a list in column A in Sheet1.
The Credit Card company names are in column B and the phone numbers are in
column C.

Thanks
Tim