Laistra

Default HOW TO: Increment column by7 but row stays same into new column?

Well I copy paste and does not accept it. If I change it to OFSZET (that
is the same function in Hungarian = I am Hungarian so is my excel) then
it accepts BUT not with , only ; (in help I see function description
using it). It is possible that some things give #name for various
regional settings but I tried both your version and the hungarian
equivalents and still gives #name:S I dunno why.

Putting OFSZET($B$55) into X3 already gives me the value of $B$55 np..
if I do.. ahmm OFSZET($B$55;0;7) that also works BUT.. if I copy it
down it won't change the B into the +7 one but will do $B$56 :S

Laistra

--
Laistra
Laistra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28731