Bob Phillips

Default countif condition problem

Best to add another column with a flag to say full-timer or not, and then
use

=SUMPRODUCT(--(C:C="Y"),--(B:B<32))&" people under-scheduled"

--

HTH

RP

"mjman15" wrote in
message ...

i have a similar problem... here is my situation

OK i got these hours
A B
TED 14
BOB 23
GARY 32
LEW 15

Schedule errors: 1

Lets say that Gary and Bob are full time employees..so i need to make
sure i schedule them at least 32 hours I need a function that will
report in number format how many "schedule conflits" or "schedule
errors i have" i have meaning i have a full timer only scheduled 20
hours. i tried using =COUNTIF(B1:B4,"=0")-COUNTIF(B1:B4,"32")
Problem i had with that is it red flagged ANY employe who was not at 32
hours what i need it to do is ONLY look at say cell B2,B5,B10 and check
to see if they are at least 32 hours. ...Hope this makes sense..thanks
again

--
mjman15
mjman15's Profile: