bpat1434

Default Modify Row & Cell Contents based upon Cells Values

Thanks for your help. You helped me understand a bit.

Only problem I have here is this:

I'm already using conditional formatting to color alternate rows a
light shade of blue (instead of the gray. If I can use autoformat to
clear up a conditional, please tell me how to do this while keeping the
same color scheme.

I'm also using a conditional format to modify the row color based upon
if the item in $K2="Picked Up".

The value of $K2 is actually a drop down box with two choices, and two
choices only.

$B2 is actually a properly formatted date (12/12/2004) so I figure
using DATEVALUE($B2) would work.

So, is there a way I can combine the two conditional formats of any
suggested or current? i.e. combine the alternate row & $K2="Picked Up"
or the two suggested.

Thanks for the help.

~Brett Patterson

--