Jim May

Default summary count of unique numbers

Dave:
I've come up with a solution which might get you what you want.
It's in a small workbook where I show the required formulas.
Write me at if you would like to receive/review it, giving me
your e-mail address that I might send it (as an attachment).
Jim

"Dave Edge" wrote:

I am trying to create a supplier delivery performance spreadsheet and I need
to be able to show a count of the total number of unique orders placed for
each supplier. The worksheet is sub-totalled on a count of the number of
receipts made but one order can have one to many receipts.

SuppNo OrderNo ReceiptNo
123 9961 1
456 9978 16
456 9982 33
789 9999 46
789 9999 57

Therefore SuppNo 123 has 1 Order(s) and 1 Receipt(s)
456 2 2
789 1 2

Can anyone help me please!