Laistra

Default HOW TO: Increment column by7 but row stays same into new column?

Nope still not works. Firstly if I not type ; in stead of , it never
accepts the value into the field at all:

=OFSZET($B$55;0;7*(ROW()-ROW($X$3)))

I guess for it being due to not being English myself.. perhaps.
Different separators?

But when i did that it still gives #name, checking how come it refers
to arrows existing already, circular or recursive linking.

You said yours works, could you send a working excel sheet where this
function does the wonder to me perhaps? So I can check how come it does
not implement it in mine?

Thanx

Laistra

--