Arvi Laanemets

Default Matching data from seperate excel files

Hi

Something like
='C:\My Documents\My Excel Files\[My Source Workbook.xls]SourceSheet'!A2
or
=IF('C:\My Documents\My Excel Files\[My Source
Workbook.xls]SourceSheet'!A2="","",'C:\My Documents\My Excel Files\[My
Source Workbook.xls]SourceSheet'!A2)

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )

"Stephen H" <Stephen wrote in message
I need to match data from 2 seperate excel spreadsheets.
Where the same data (ie a reference number) appears in the 2 spreadsheets,
want the reference number and other data such as invoice number and date
be pasted to the first file in the same row as where the reference number
appears in the first file.