Dana DeLouis

I had a hard time finding this at Microsoft's "new and improved" help site.
Fortunately, I had a copy...

You may be interested in this...

Excel 2000 Help File: Running Excel 4.0 Macros

HTH
--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"Arvi Laanemets" wrote in message
Hi

Where can I read about syntaxes like this? (I use Excel2000) In Excel Help
on keyword GET I got only an entry (VBA Help) about reading data from
ASCII
file, and for worksheet function CELL() there is nothing about parameter
20.
The name is working, but I haven't a clue why!

Arvi Laanemets

"ivano" wrote in message

"IMRAN" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hey

I need the formula which tell me that any specific cell contains the

text
that text is bold or not, and, italic or not.

is there any formula to check it =ISBOLD(A1)

Ciao IMRAN

you can insert a define name as bold
...that refer to:
=GET.CELL(20,INDIRECT("rc[-1]",FALSE))