Gail

Default 00-jan-00

In SOME of my worksheets when i enter a date it always comes up as 00-Jan-00.
this does not occur in all sheets and no matter what i do re formatting the
cell i get the same thing. I have confirmed that Tools;Options is using 1900
and NOT 1904 system. I don't recall ever changing this. this problem
starting occuring after Y2K changeover. at one time i had a knowledge base
printout addressing this but have since lost it. I have searched Microsoft
KB again but could not find anything on this. It is strange that within the
same workbook another sheet does not have this issue when i tested for it.
Some worksheets some times driving me crazy!--
Thank you for your help
Gail