Saxman

Default Horseracing Problem

Although this is a horseracing problem, it could possibly be adapted from a
financial (stocks/shares) problem.

I have a spreadsheet that extracts data from the internet and displays the
current horse odds on a worksheet in column E.

I would like to copy this data and display/paste it in another
workbork/worksheet. (I thought another workbook might be better in case
the new coding interfered with the current code). I would also like to
gather this data every 30/60 seconds (gathering of data timing is
adjustable on the main workbook), and display each capture of data in a new
column. Calculations could then be made as to whether the data was rising
or decreasing for each horse.

One could possibly then represent the data visually in a graph on the same
sheet in order to see whether horse racing odds were rising or decreasing
in the same way as stocks/shares?

Maybe there is a template or similar that somebody has that I could adapt
for my purposes?