Bob Phillips

Default activate a cell value through a macro

Why do you want to use a button? Why not just add a formula to that cell to
continuously show the balance?

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
I would like to activate a cell value which is a formula based throgh a
control button.Iam new to macro code .As some users wants see their

current
balance of their a/c,query"wants to see your current balance" by pressing
button "yes" the cell should display his balance otherwise the cell value
blank.Any body from excel experts,please help me how to write assign a

macro
for this task