anilos81

Default Delete rows listed less than 8 times???

OK, so here is my problem:

I am at work and have to take spreadsheets with about 25,000 rows of
data and delete any records that appear less than 8 times.

To be more specific, I have three columns:

name
office
phone number

When I sort it by name John Doe might appear 10 times while Jane Doe
only appears twice. Because Jane Doe is coming up LESS THAN 8 times
all of her rows need to be deleted.

Can someone please help because this is an ongoing project and I can't
see my company wasting the man hours to do it manually!

Let me know if I haven't explained well enough and I'll try to clarify.

Amanda

--
anilos81
anilos81's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28687