Matt Brown via OfficeKB.com

Sorry pressed enter by mistake:(

This is not easy to explain:

If i use a SUMPRODUCT statement which contains 3 conditions is there any way of assigning a hierachy to the conditions?

ie: -

Col A = Engine size
Col B = Model of vehicle
Col C = Make of vehicle
Col D = Price of vehicle

If I use the following statement -

=SUMPRODUCT(--(((RANGEA1:A10="V8")+(RANGEB1:B10="MUSTANG")+(RANG EC1:C10="FORD"))0),--(RANGED1:D10)

If the engine size in Column A happens to be V8 and the Model of vehicle in Column B happens to be Mustang I get a price of all Mustang vehicles.

Is there a way of saying ignore Mustang and just give me a price of all V8 engines?

* A copy of the whole thread can be found at:
* http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forum.as...unctions/26888
*
* Report spam or abuse by clicking the following URL:
* http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Abuse.as...0470e032abf380