Debra Dalgleish

Default How do I add input data in the input ranges in drop down boxes.

If the dropdown lists are created by Data Validation, you can select the
cell, and choose DataValidation. In the Source box, you'll see the
range where the list is stored.

If that's not it, right-click on the dropdown list, and choose Format
Control
On the Control tab, you'll see the Input Range, where the list is stored.

oil_driller wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that was sent to me that has drop down boxes with data
that you can select and it is link to other drop down boxes. I would like to
add additional data in the drop down box range but cannot find where you add
additional data to select in the drop down boxes.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List