nick kno

Default Help needed to add commets, arrows, etc to existing graph...

I am wanting to add comments and arrows (that look proper) and fill in
the area between two lines on a line graph i have created in excel. Can
someone please guide me on how this may be done...

I was thinking:
i. there may be a way to do it in excel that i am not aware of,
ii. there may be another charting program which will draw the charts
with all the frills from data exported from excel,
iii. there may be another program that allows me to add stuff to
already created excel charts,
iv. something else.

My aim is to export these graphs to word - they will form part of a
report i am writting.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

--
nick kno
nick kno's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28672