Matt Brown via OfficeKB.com

Default SUMPRODUCT - HIERARCHY

The problem i have is this: -

I am using a SUMPRODUCT statement and need to know if you can use hierachy in the conditions and if so how i go about it?

ie. I have 3 conditions ie A, B & C.

A = V8 ENGINE
B = MUSTANG
C = FORD

If A & B are true I want condition A (V8 Engines) to be totalled. If B & C are true I want B (Mustangs) to be totalled.

The problem im having is that if A & B are true, I am getting a total for all vehicles that are MUSTANGS rather than just MUSTANGS with V8 engines. Likewise if B & C are true I am getting a total for all FORDS rather than just FORD MUSTANGS.

*
* Report spam or abuse by clicking the following URL:
* http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Abuse.as...583ac503e4892a