Dr. Darrell

Default ... I would like to apply more than 3 conditional formats ...

I would like my Cells to be shaded based on the Values that are entered into
them.

I thought that Conditional Formating would be the answer, but it appears I'm
only able to enter three conditions.

I have a posibility of five values that could be entered into the cells:
"-", "1", "2", "3" or "4".

The conditions I reqiure are"

if the cell contains "-", then shade "light yellow"
if the cell contains "1", then no shade
if the cell contains "2", then shade "grey"
if the cell contains "3", then shade "yellow"
if the cell contains "4", then shade "red"

Is there a means to enter more than the three conditions that are allowed by
the dialog box?

Respectfully,
Darrell